- Includes all the same features as Online Banking plus more.
- Allows businesses to set up, perform and track ACH transactions.
- Ability to pay employees by Direct Deposit.
- Ability to collect funds for utilities, membership dues, etc.
- Allows multiple user access with different access levels at the company’s discretion.
For Customer Support:
- Regular Banking Hours
*Paulette Huddlestun: 731-288-7327
*Amy Campbell: 731-287-4909
*Linda Campbell: 731-288-7330
*Lisa Waller: 731-288-7321
*Kayla Smith: 731-288-7360
- After Hours
**Security Bank is committed to ensure the safety of your financial information and would like to remind you that E mails are not secure. Sensitive personal and account information such as account numbers, passwords or Personal Identification Numbers (PINs) should never be sent by E mail.
E mail messages may not be used to place a stop payment on a check, request transfers between accounts, report lost or stolen checks, or to report lost or stolen Visa Check cards and/or PINs. E mail messages do not serve as a sufficient means for request to provide written notice to us regarding your account.
A Security Bank representative may not immediately review e mail messages that you send. Please contact the bank by telephone or come in for issues needing immediate attention.
For issues regarding personal information, please call us at the numbers provided above or visit one of our Branches today.